Phone: 09 394 1473
Commercial and Property Law and Finance
Yolinda specialises in property, financing,commercial and business law.
She has experience acting for a wide range of clients including but not limited to:
- Vendors and purchasers in the sale and acquisition of businesses
- Representing residential and commercial properties
- Private lenders and borrowers in high-value financing transactions
- Property developers in large subdivision
- Landlords and tenants in leasing transactions and disputes
Yolinda utilises her exceptional communication and people skills to develop long-term professional relationships with clients from all walks of life.
Yolinda is admitted in New Zealand, NSW Australia and South Africa where she had her own law practice.
Highlights and Experience
Yolinda is a member of the New Zealand Law Society. Auckland District Law Society, NZ Property Law Section and Auckland Women Lawyers Association (AWLA)