Phone: 09 3941477
As practice manager his role is the delivery of:
- Investment and enabling growth strategy
- Firm financial and business reporting
- Firm working capital and cash flow management
- A key contributor in the review of staff recruitment, performance, and remuneration.
- Budgets, Forecasts and Actual financial reports
- AML Compliance
- Other day to day firm administration activities
Philip is Joanna Pidgeon’s husband. As practice manager his role is management of all back office and support functions at Pidgeon Judd.
A qualified accountant (ACA – CA ANZ) Philip has experience in finance, management and financial accounting, risk management, business consulting, process re-engineering, and operations management. Previous roles include finance manager for Genesis Energy, finance manager for SITEL, global assurance manager for Fonterra, and senior manager at Ernst & Young.
Highlights and Experience
Philip is a member of CA ANZ and is a member of the Auckland District Law Society AML Committee